Warriors Heart
Hola! Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Hola! Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hola!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tormenta
Warrior
Tormenta

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Hola!   Hola! EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Well, this surely is strange but hello! I recently made an announcement about a little bit of who I am but this is a strange situation. Well, I might as well get started.

I was on another Warrior cats site when I got an email from a person who I didn't quite know so well considering they were a new member. They gave me their account information for this site and I got the rights to this site as an admin because they gave me their own profile! Anyways, that was a long time ago, closer to when this site closed and I never heard of the old admin again. Anyways, that is the past so, let's forget about it now...

Here is a little bit about me, personally! I am a fluent English speaker and writer. Yet, I am also a fluent Spanish speaker due to the fact that it is the language I speak at home. On the other hand, I can't exactly write in Spanish due to the fact I never really had. I do take pride on this though! Very Happy

Well, I am really looking forward to meeting you all and getting to the point on this site and learning as well as you!

Adios!
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsheart.forumotion.com
Thunderheart
Apprentice
Thunderheart

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Woah a new admin!

Last edited by Thunderheart on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice
Thunderheart

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Hey uwu   Hola! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi! It's good to see that someone is running the site again but its sad how dead it is! Sad I hope that site gets back up and running! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hola!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Heart :: Information :: Attendance-
Jump to: