Warriors Heart
Warriors Heart, Under New Management Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Warriors Heart, Under New Management Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors Heart, Under New Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tormenta
Warrior
Tormenta

Warriors Heart, Under New Management Empty
PostSubject: Warriors Heart, Under New Management   Warriors Heart, Under New Management EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello everyone! I am the new administrator of this once thriving site. For some odd reason, I was reached by email about this forum and I was given administrative rights to this forum a long time ago. I have long since forgotten about this and one day, I stumbled upon the site and conjured the email with information on this site.
This is a very peculiar situation and most of you maybe confused as am I. But, I guess I should come here and clean this mess up.
Silverfeather, it looks like you have tried to keep everything under control even though you haven't been here that often and you have had limited rights. Thank you for all you have done, Silverfeather.

Well, this is the informal Grand Opening of Warriors Heart so welcome to the site and hopefully we can all grow together!  Surprised 

-Tormenta (Yes, I changed the previous name because I got the account info)
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsheart.forumotion.com

Warriors Heart, Under New Management
Page 1 of 1