Warriors Heart
Why am i banned, when i just joined.... Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Why am i banned, when i just joined.... Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why am i banned, when i just joined....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Kit

Why am i banned, when i just joined.... Empty
PostSubject: Why am i banned, when i just joined....   Why am i banned, when i just joined.... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi, I'm a new player.
I been banned for no reason, and i have no clue why.
I'm new there and I was just being quizzed.... Then im temp ban for three days...
Some thing might be going on, or it just they ban me by mistake, and don't realize.
I feel dissapointed, and i hope you can find out why. I will be grateful, if you explain. Have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
Silentwind
Kit

PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned, when i just joined....   Why am i banned, when i just joined.... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:52 pm

If you are talking about that minecraft server, incorrect place. This is a Warrior cats RPG site, not a forum for issues on that server. There has been a few instances where people have been using this forum as the servers help assistance when this forum and that minecraft server are NOT made by the same person who made that server. If you have a issue bring that up with the server owner not us. we are a completely different people than on that server. Im going to talk with the server owner about people using this forum as a help forum for the server, because theres been too many complaints/ issues about that server when the forum is NOT LINKED to the minecraft server.
Back to top Go down
Tormenta
Warrior
Tormenta

PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned, when i just joined....   Why am i banned, when i just joined.... EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Due to the fact that this is an off-topic post that has expired, this shall be Recycled.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsheart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned, when i just joined....   Why am i banned, when i just joined.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am i banned, when i just joined....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Heart :: Extra :: Recycled-
Jump to: