Warriors Heart
Clan Ceremonies Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Clan Ceremonies Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Ceremonies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tormenta
Warrior
Tormenta

Clan Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Clan Ceremonies   Clan Ceremonies EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Clan Ceremony's:
(Got MOST from this website: http://warriorcatclans1.wetpaint.com/page/Ceremonies and Moonfeather (WarriorsForever) edited this on http://roleplaying.freeforums.org/useful-information-t435.html#p8166 so, none of this is mine! Thank you, Moon! ^.^)

Calling a Clan meeting:
Leader: "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the
(Highrock for TC, Tallrock for WC, Smoothboulder for SC, and Rockpile for SkyClan) for a clan meeting."

RiverClan's call:
Leader: "Let all cats old enough to swim, gather under the Bigstone to hear my words."

Appointing a Deputy:
Leader: "I say these words before the body of **previous deputy**, so that his/her spirit may hear and approve my choice. **New deputy** will be the new deputy of **Clan name**."
OR
Leader: "I say these words before the spirits of StarClan, so that they may hear and approve of my choice. **New deputy** will be the new deputy of **Clan name**."

Making Apprentices:
Leader: "By naming apprentices, we show that **Clan name** will survive and remain strong. **Kit**, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this moment on, until he/she has earned his/her Warrior Name, this apprentice will be known as **kit name+paw**."
Leader: "**Mentor's name**, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to **Apprentice's name**. **Mentor's name**, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of ** Virtue #1 ** and ** Virtue #2 **. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."
The mentor touches noses with the apprentice, and the Clan greets the new apprentice by calling out his/her name. After this, the apprentice will usually go greet their family, or go see to their mentor.

New Mentor Ceremony:
Leader: "I call upon my warrior ancestors to give this apprentice a new mentor. **Apprentice name**, you have lost your first mentor, so your new mentor will be **new mentor**."

Making Warriors:
Leader: **Mentors name**, are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?"

Mentor: "Yes, she/he is ready."

Leader: "I **Leader name**, leader of **Clan name** call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn."
Leader: "**Apprentice name**, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Apprentice: "I do."
Leader: "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. **Apprentice name**, from now on, you will be known as ** Warrior name**. StarClan honors your **virtue 1** and **virtue 2**, and we welcome you as a full warrior of **Clan**."
Leader touches his/her muzzle to new warrior's forehead, and the new warrior licks the leader's shoulder in respect. The new warrior will sit vigil that night.

Warriors to Elders:
Leader: "**Warrior name**, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?
New elder: "It is."
Leader: "Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest."

New Name:
Leader: "I call upon my warrior ancestors to take away the name of this cat. For it now longer stands for who she/he is. **Cat name**, from now on, you shall be known as **new name**.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: (Held at Highstones.)
Medicine Cat: **Apprentice name**, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?
Medicine Cat Apprentice: "It is."
Medicine Cat: "Then come forward."
Apprentice obliges.
Medicine Cat: "Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. She/he has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her/him your wisdom and insight so that she/he may understand your ways and heal her/his Clan in accordance with your will. Now lay down next to the stone."

Medicine Cat:(Held at camp.)
Medicine Cat: I, **Med. cat**, medicine cat of **Clan name**, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She/he has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine cat, and with your help, she/he will serve his/her Clan for many moons. **Apprentice name**, do you promise to uphold the way of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?
Medicine Cat Apprentice: "I do."
Medicine Cat: "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. **Apprentice name**, from this moment you shall be known as **New med. cat name**. StarClan honors your knowledge and certainty, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of **Clan**."

Virtues:
Bravery
Loyalty
Independence
Forethought
Strength
Patience
Intelligence
Initiative
Kindness
Energy
Thoughtfulness