Warriors Heart

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheJewelKitten
Kit

PostSubject: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 am

IP: 66.85.165.162:25677
Our rules are a bit more strict as we are very persnickety about RP c:
Join us today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittyBlock
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittyBlock
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mechastrike
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:17 pm

uh... the posts aren't showing up for me, but, uh, is there an application for being whitelisted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurapaw
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:04 pm

I don't think there is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilactail_and_others
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Hello Jewel! So I am Rainfur of Riverclan, and I was wodering if you could update the server to 1.5.1? It's my favorite server, and I would really like to play on it according to my update. Thank you, and it's okay if you are too busy to update it. Thanks! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbapjm9999
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:48 pm

Jewel...this is bubbapjm9999, or Treefur. You may remember that you banned me for killing cows that you repeatedly spawned in the Riverclan camp. I was killing these cows for the purpose of food, and I think it was unnessecary to ban me for killing these cows. I respectfully ask that you unban me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkster9757
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:35 am

The sexy chicken was born on this server... Anyway, this is essentially the best server I've ever played!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheJewelKitten
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:46 pm

bubbapjm9999 wrote:
Jewel...this is bubbapjm9999, or Treefur. You may remember that you banned me for killing cows that you repeatedly spawned in the Riverclan camp. I was killing these cows for the purpose of food, and I think it was unnessecary to ban me for killing these cows. I respectfully ask that you unban me.

You've been unbanned.

Quote :
Hello Jewel! So I am Rainfur of Riverclan, and I was wodering if you could update the server to 1.5.1? It's my favorite server, and I would really like to play on it according to my update. Thank you, and it's okay if you are too busy to update it. Thanks!

It's been updated! Very Happy

Quote :
uh... the posts aren't showing up for me, but, uh, is there an application for being whitelisted?

Nope! ^^

Quote :
The sexy chicken was born on this server... Anyway, this is essentially the best server I've ever played!

Aww, shucks. I'm flattered! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fmerc
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Um I wanted to say I got banned for building right next to a build... The build I was building next to was mine please unban fmerc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blockmoon
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 pm

TheJewelKitten wrote:

IP: 66.85.165.162:25677
Our rules are a bit more strict as we are very persnickety about RP c:
Join us today!
I didn't know that kits weren't allowed to visit starclan, can I join again? I am Shadekit Neutral Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalfin-the-Manx/Persian
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Tue May 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Can u make it cracked? Cuz I have looked for a warrior server for so long and urs looks good, but it isn't cracked! Plz fix!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skypool
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:05 am

I have been banned, I am Weezy02 AKA Skypaw of TC. I ask you to please unban me,I honestly have no idea what I did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goosenose
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:45 pm

The minecraft server is full of a**bags who are not helpful in any way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdsong
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Um I know this is a minecraft server but I can't figure out how to get on can you tell me how?Shocked 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistpool
Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:13 am

i cant join the server:( im Nebelsee)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   Sun May 11, 2014 8:41 pm

Due to the fact this is an unrelated topic, it shall be moved to the Recycled forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorsheart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!   

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Forest Warrior Cats Minecraft Server!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1