Warriors Heart
Silver's in dah house! Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Silver's in dah house! Tall_w10
Warriors Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silver's in dah house!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather
Warrior
Silverfeather

Silver's in dah house! Empty
PostSubject: Silver's in dah house!   Silver's in dah house! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:16 am

Couldn't help but peek in here x3 Came by on pure coincidence, when I went through CS on search for a new site to attend o3o

So, erm... I'm Silver. I'm 15 years old (16 in November) and I'm born and raised in Norway. I'm modest, shy and I've always been viewed as mature for my age. I've finished 10 years of school (whew!) with 8 top graders, and I'll be starting off at a music school this fall.

I play the cornet (6 years) and the piano (2 years). My favorite things to do must be to draw, and to write. Drawing is more of a hobby, although if I do get good at it, I might start to sell for real cash c: Writing however, is something I really want to do when I grow up. Write and publish at least one book is my goal. I'd also like to be a musician.

My cat, Dillner is my sweetheart <3 He's been with me since the start, and he's the most lovable creature that exists. Sure, he's fat and old and etc. but he's MY cat, and for that I love him ^.^ My favorite pets have to be cats. I'm slightly frightened of dogs, seeing that I witnessed my cousine being bitten by one while she was standing just a metre away from me. Guess I've had a neat life, despite my slight depressions during the school years 5-9.

Hope that's enough from me! Looking forwards to RPing on the site x3
- Silver
Back to top Go down
Tormenta
Warrior
Tormenta

PostSubject: Re: Silver's in dah house!   Silver's in dah house! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:22 am

Hey, Silver! Nice to see you here! I didn't a few things that you told about yourself there. You seem like a genuine person, who I want to be...
Anyways, I hope to get the rest of the site finished so we can have as active RPing as WL and maybe even more active... ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsheart.forumotion.com
Silverfeather
Warrior
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Silver's in dah house!   Silver's in dah house! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 am

Mornin' Snow c:
Hopefully your site will succeed! It looks great so far!
Back to top Go down
Tormenta
Warrior
Tormenta

PostSubject: Re: Silver's in dah house!   Silver's in dah house! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:36 am

Hey, thanks! Yeah, I am trying to make it look amazing and unique! ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsheart.forumotion.com
Silverfeather
Warrior
Silverfeather

PostSubject: Re: Silver's in dah house!   Silver's in dah house! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:50 am

You're getting on well, then Wink I love the fact that you use dark colors and white text, easy to read! The banner looks great too ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver's in dah house!   Silver's in dah house! Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver's in dah house!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Heart :: Information :: Attendance-
Jump to: