Share | 

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Gorsepaw was blushing deeply. "What are you looking at?" He meowed putting his head down so he could look back at the kit at the same level. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He meowed, it was clear he was very embarassed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:56 pm

The cream kit continued staring intensivly at Gorsepaw, as if trying to say something she couldn't. Finally she broke her gaze away from him, as she was lifted off the ground and firmly placed back by Sweetpetal by the she-cat herself. Grooming the she-kit, Sweetpetal seemed quite unknowing of the fate of her three other kits.

((Gah, short... Can't think properly!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 pm

*Ashstar, dropped his ears and slumped his shoulders. Turning to Sweetpetal at her words, he looked at the Siamese twins and blinked back sorrow. "These two are breathing but I don't know what their future might hold." and lowered his head, picking the two kits up gently by the scruff in an awkward angle. Quickly, he softly dropped the kits next to Sweetpetal's curve in her belly. Looking at the healthy cream kit, he gave a weak smile, still disappointed with the other kits outcome.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorsheart.forumotion.com
DevineDelight~
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:01 pm

[wait woah! Recap please, A major one!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 pm

(The hunting patrol got back and Sweetpetal had her kits after they got back. Ashstar and Gorsepaw are there, helping her.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:27 am

Sweetpetal looked at Ashstar with worry in her eyes, studying the kit beside him. She didn't realise matters before she happened to see the two she-kits up close. "What the-! StarClan! Why are they all stuck with each other like that?" she meowed with worry, trying to nuzzle her daughters apart. They simply squealed with pain though and Sweetpetal retracted. Bringing a protective paw around her cream kitten, she pulled away from the twins, watching them as if they were monsters from another planet.

She continued backing until she hit the wall of the nursery, shaking her head as if to clear her mind They can't be stuck with one another... How come? she asked herself, tears flooding her eyes at the miserable litter she'd produced. StarClan just made it clear I should never have had kits. she decided, the horrors of seeing her kits crippled and broken making a deep impact on her.

Padfoot smiled at Icefeather and nodded. "Great. Well... I think I better get back to camp, in case Ashstar misses me." he said, and sent another apologetic look at her before he trotted off hastily back towards camp, his mind reeling. What was all that about? he asked himself, wondering why he'd even bothered to go after the flirtatious she-cat. He couldn't believe that Icefeather would ever mean anything more to him than a clanmate, and that's that.

Freezing as he arrived in camp, he noticed the number of cats in the nursery and frowned. Realising he couldn't possibly squeeze in there, he went over to the warriors den instead, curled up in his nest and fell into a quick sleep.

((Just realised I'd forgotten to reply to Icefeather, Thunder o.o So sorry!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:14 am

[lol okay Snoweh]

Pollinpaw went into the nursery to see the newborn kits. She was surprised to see Sweetpetal look at her kits that way, she herself looked at the two kits stuck together and almost showed how disgusted she was. She only stared at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:31 am

*Ashstar gulped in worry as she saw Sweetpetal slightly reject the deformed kit and he looked at it in worry. He had never seen this before and never even heard about this before. StarClan, how is this possible? Why have you bestowed a difficult litter on a fragile, loving cat at the moment? Did she do something wrong? But no answer came back. Brushing his pelt up against Sweetpetal's, it was a silent heather that he cared for her and had her back. "It isn't the kits fault that they are deformed. I think every kit and cat deserves a rightful place among the Clan. They might be different but they have normal kits needs, like a mother to love and care for them." and licked her ear encouragingly.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Sweetpetal could feel the cat's around stare at her, and could feel her cheeks burning with frustration. The question Ashstar had asked himself, however, proved to be more truthful than he'd thought. It's my punishment... And I must accept it. she decided, her ears flat against he head. "They won't ever be warriors though. Probably not apprentices, either." she said remotly, staring at the two binded kits.

However, right after she'd said these words, she carried the cream back to the nest, curled around the three kits and wrapped her tail protectivly around them. She still had no idea about the dead kit, although the less she knew about the case, the better. Sending a grateful look at Ashstar for convincing her the kits needed her, she began grooming each of the kit's in order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:11 pm

*Ashstar sighed and turned back to the deformed kits, sighing heavily. Knowing that Sweetpetal's words were probably true, he mewed with slight hope. "Well, that might be true but the greatest gift a cat can receive is life. They have lived through something no cat can possibly imagine. That is something beyond the power of a warrior. The talent of hope." and padded up the combined kits, licking them both, almost as if he was bestowing hope and determination.*
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:16 am

(It's fine I hadn't been on anyways! X3)

Gorsepaw watched the whole seen quietly, glacing at Pollinpaw, motioning that quiet was needed. Her was looking really at the cream she-kit though. There was something special about her.

Icefeather nodded toPadfoot. "See you." She meowed quietly as he left. What was that? She shook her head quickly and padded in the opposite direction. Looking to the sky in wonder she padded onward, scenting rabbit.
(Time skip to camp! c: )
Icefeather padded in to camp a rabbit hanging in her jaws. She dropped it in the fresh kill pile and gave her fur a good wash. She looked around, though wasn't sure who for so she just sat in the shade of camp. She smelled blood and realized that Sweetpetal had had her litter. She didn't realize what was happening insidse the den.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:42 am

Sweetpetal gladly accepted that Ashstar licked her kits, although she still carried a frown at the very thought that she would have to raise these two bound together just like that. Looking at the cats standing about, she glanced gratefully at Gorsepaw, who she was sure had a paw in the game when she'd had the kits, and to Ashstar for giving encouraging words. Her eyes lingered when they met Ashstar's though, and she glowered slightly.

Feeling that her cheeks went abnormally hot, she stared at Ashstar for a few more moments before she looked at each of the kits. "I've decided names for them..." he murmured, and looked at the cream kit first. "Creamkit, obviously." she said with a purr in her voice. Then she looked at the two next kits. "Flamekit and Waterkit. I have a feeling they're going to be opposites." she murmured the last sentence so it wasn't audible at all. She barely moved her mouth to form the words, either. Praying to StarClan they'd live through the night, she curled up around them even tightlier, making Creamkit squeak softly. All she needed, and wanted, was to be alone with her kits. Think through what horrors lay ahead for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 am

Gorsepaw caught her feeling of wanting to be alone and dipped his head to Sweetpetal respectfully. He dipped his head then to the kits, Creamkit in particular, his eyes sparkled. He left the den and padded to the apprentice down, exausted at what had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:24 pm

*Ashstar gave a silent smile and nodded his head. Watching the kits accept their mother as Sweetpetal accepted them, he felt as if he accomplished something today yet a feeling of pain knawed in the pit of his heart. Having the gut feeling she wanted to be alone, he dipped his head and padded out of the den, tail dragging and shoulders slumped. Eyeing the rabbit he brought Sweetpetal before the kits came, he no longer felt hungry. Padding out of the den, he walked slowly into his den. Collapsing in his best in defeat, he buried his head in his paws and sober heavily. I can't love a cat with kits already! She already loved another cat and I don't want to be the one to get the left over love that she didn't want to give him. Maybe I am being predjudice but I love her but she probably doesn't love a tom like me...*
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Icefeather streched and blinked open her eyes. The sun was setting slowly as she yawned and she got to her paws. The air was a little cooler now and she shook her pelt to dislodge a piece of heather.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarClansForest
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:03 pm

(Hey, Im new on this forum, and I'm registered at the server as Mintleaf Of Windclan! Hop you'll welcome moi!)
Mintleaf trotted around camp, she was a new warrior. Bored, She mumbled to her-self "Why is is still boring as a warrior?" Looking around camp, she sat waiting for a patrol to come back, so she could join one to hunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorschatcatz.chatango.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4