Share | 

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:55 pm

((She should meet Timberpelt at some point xP I'd bet they'd befriend quickly...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 pm

(I had the same thought the whole time! XD lol)

Icefeather trailed along the ThunderClan boarder, feeling lonely and bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 pm

((He's with Burnedface right now though, it'd be silly if he bounded away from her just like that xP It'll have to wait for a while... Instead I'll bring Padfoot with an apology!))

Padfoot could clearly see how disappointed Icefeahter had been, and a frown appeared on his face. He felt thoroughly guilty about the whole case, although couldn't help thinking that Icefeather had seemed more interested in Ashstar than himself. Second-best, as always. He thought with annoyance, and followed Icefeather down to the border. "Hey! Icefeather!" he yelled, catching up with her. "Listen... I'm sorry I didn't want to share a fresh-kill with you. Maybe later?" he said politely, hoping she'd agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm

*Ashstar smiled and walked over to Sweetpetal, the rabbit clenched in his jaws tightly. Setting the rabbit down infront of her, he sat down across from Sweetpetal. Sitting for a few moments, completely lost on what he will say, he finally awoke from the daze and mewed a few uncertain mews. "How are you today?" and smiled, showing how nervous he was in the confused grin. He had need exactly spoken to a she-cat in this major before.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorsheart.forumotion.com
DevineDelight~
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Pollinpaw tasted more of the great meat that she chewed in her mouth. She then stared up at the sky and back at Gorsepaw. She shuffled her paws as she sat near him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:06 am

Sweetpetal studied Ashstar as he edged closer to where she was at, and smiled gently. Assuming that she could start, she took a bite of food and chewed at it. As he asked a question, she gulped it down immediatly. "I-I'm fine." she said with a soft smile, her blueish eyes glazed with happiness that he finally seemed to be paying some attention to her. That was all she's sought for many moons. Attention. It was probably the reason as to why she'd ended up loving Timberpelt earlier as well, because she had felt that finally, someone had paid their full attention to her.

Just then, her belly clenched. At first, Sweetpetal assumed it would only be natural, since she was in front of the tom she loved. However, it soon became apparent that she was wrong. Giving a yowl of pain she instinctivly rolled over to her side, breathing heavily and her eyes wide open. "T-They're coming!" she managed to say through the ragged gulps of air she kept dragging in, her eyes blazing with fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 am

*Ashstar smiled shyly and took a small bit of rabbit. The rabbit was a bit stringy and dry in his opinion but it was pretty tasty. When she began to act uneasy, he swallowed the rabbit and was about to ask what was wrong when she yowled the kits were coming, he immediantly got up and mewed, worried, "I-I am getting the medicine cat!" and pelted out of the den. Pelting into the medicine cat den, the medicine cat was no where to be seen. Not knowing of herbs, despite his wishes to be medicine cat when he was younger, he just found some moss and soaked it in water. Pelting back to Sweetpetal, he positioned the moss above her mouth and mumbled, "'ink!" and began to drip it into her mouth. Shuffling his laws nervously, be had never really helped deliver kits.*
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:00 pm

(Riiight! X3 Okay!)

Gorsepaw was about to say something to Pollinpaw when he heard ragged gasps. He looked at Pollinpaw with worry and pelted to Sweetpetal. "What's the problem?" He asked and then spotted Sweetpetal. "What can I do to help?" He asked quickly.

Icefeather whirled around to Padfoot in surprise. No one had ever apologize to her before, ever. Not about anything. "T-that's fine." She stammered, feeling strange. She gave him a genuine smile. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot." She meowed honestly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:06 pm

*Ashstar whipped around to see Gorsepaw in the nursery. Looking at him with worried eyes, he mewed in an authoritive tone, "Go and soak some more moss with water." looking at her clenching her teeth in effort, he also mewed, "Get some kind of stick of something so she could bite down on it too!" and layed by her, comforting her with soothing words like, it will be all right, and, you can do it.*
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Gorsepaw nodded and raced away. He snatched up some mossed and raced to find a puddle.

He returned to the medicine cats den with the moss dripping wet and was nudging along a stick. "'Ere" He mumbled as he put the things infront of Ashstar. He stepped back and waited for more orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 pm

*Ashstar quickly snatched up the stick in his teeth and place it between Sweetpetal's gritted teeth. Turning to Gorsepaw, his eyes and voice had calmed and he mewed, "Be prepared to lick the kits fur the wrong way when they come out. It will circulate their blood." and waited, his claws itching in worry.*
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:29 pm

(Hey Snoweh is Ashstar has no apprentice could it be Gorsepaw?)

Gorsepaw nodded intensly. He crouched down, ready to be passed a kit. He was bristling with silent fear, he had never been near a queen when she was kitting, it was scarey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:59 pm

(Sure. He might be a good wise mentor but he is a crappy fighter... XD)

*Ashstar sat there, muscles tensed incase something was wrong. Suddenly, thoughts flooded through his mind. How can I love a cat with kits? She already had a mate. She wouldn't want me. Sighing, he focused again.*
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:04 pm

(XD lol awesome! XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Sweetpetal was breathing quite raggedly, her heart beating so quickly she could hardly believe it had went any faster earlier. "I-I'm scared..." she mewled, as another ripple went through her body and she froze. Before she knew anything of what had happened, the first kit came, dropping quite lifelessly on the ground. It was born with several missing limbs, making it look rather grotesque. "I-Is it al-" she stopped and yowled instead, sweat dripping down her forehead as she strained to see the dead-born son lying on the ground.

With another quick ripple the second bunch was born, and what seemed to be a big lump of fur arrived to the world. At a closer look though, it became apparent that these, too had come out badly. StarClan didn't want these kits to be born. These two seemed to be glued together by their shoulder and along the entire side, making it look like a two-headed, 8 legged creature. Much too apparent, they'd most likely not survive either. Finally, the last bundle was born, a small cream she-kit with light markings which made her look rather delicate. Sweetpetal crumbled under to the exhaustion, fainting before even getting to see her kits.

((So the result is, a dead kit, two siamese (aka, they're stuck together by a faulty that happened in their mother's belly) and a perfectly normal cream kitten. c: ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 pm

(Sad Sad )

Gorsepaw stared at the poor deformed kits in horror. He looked at the little cream one, glad that Sweetpetal had one normal kit. though he excpected her to love them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 pm

(OMG!! I never thought of that. That is amazing!! :O)

*Ashstar curled up around her head protectively as the kits were born. About to hand the dead kit with missing limbs to Gorsepaw, he noticed it had died and sighed, gently pushing it away. Seeing the kits that seemed to be stuck together, his breathing tightened and he looked at it in fright. Gingerly scooting the kits to him, he began to lick the two violently, determined to keep them alive. Pushing the cream kit to Gorsepaw, he motioned him to lick roughly yet gently. Licking the twins, he closed his eyes, hoping that this was just a nightmare.*
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Gorsepaw licked the cream kit desperately trying to help it breath and stay alive. He looked at the twin kits but turned his gaze back to the cream kit almost instantly. This was not happy like most times after kittings. It was sad and deathly quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:20 pm

((Struck me while I wrote Razz))

The cream kit squealed loudly, her voice already well in use. She was letting off slight shudders and awkward gestures though, which suggested something had gone wrong with her as well. However, the two siamese kits seemed to be very much worse off. The two barely mewled at all, pulling each their way and letting out agonized cries when their skin wouldn't allow them to move further apart. Besides, in the position they were in, they couldn't manage to walk much either. Destinied as a poor litter, they all seemed quite weak.

((I was thinking about adopting out the siamese kittens... It would be interesting to see how people would work together to RP the two x3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Gorsepaw was struck ing the face with one of the kits paws but he just twitched his whiskers with amusement and tried to warm the kit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:26 pm

(I might be interested in adopting one side... XD)

*Ashstar heard the distressed mewl and fought back the urge to pelt out of the den and hide in his nest. Licking the kit, he whispered to the kit, "You are okay. Welcome to the world." he mewed with a shaking voice.*

Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Gorsepaw heard his mentors shaky voice and looked up at him, his gaze filled withsorrow and sympathy. He knew Ashstar was inlove with Sweetpetal. This must be hard for him. He realized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:35 pm

The cream kit had taken opportunity of Gorsepaw's moment of distraction to open her eyes, revealing the sky blue color that her mother had. Her features resembled Sweetpetal quite a bit, her elegant forms and sharp cheekbones. While Gorsepaw pitied Ashstar though, she sent another paw flailing to hit Gorsepaw's cheek. Then she just sat there, staring at her without making a sound. It almost looked fresky.

The siamese kittens were making such a mayhem with their squeals and mewls and desperate meows, that it could possibly be heard right over the lake. Meanwhile, Sweetpetal gradually gained consciousness. Realising it was her kits who was mewling, she looked around in distress. "Are they alright?" she said, unable to focus just yet. She saw Ashstar grooming two kits though, and didn't notice the fact that they were stuck with one another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Gorsepaw was smacked again and looked down at the kit ruefully. "Hey!" He purred. Realizing Sweetpetal was awake he picked up the kit and placed it by it's mother. He watched it with a hint of fondness in his gaze. That little kit is a funny one. He thought and almost laughed outloud but decided to keep his thoughts to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 pm

The cream kit protested wildly at being moved, and scrambled about desperatly. Once put on the ground again though, she went oddly quiet. Her gaze was tearing itself through Gorsepaw, staring so intensivly it seemed she could see right through him. She blinked a couple of times, then tilted her head slightly to the side. Crawling over to Gorsepaw she intended her gaze on the apprentice, not letting her eyes fly off anywhere else. Sweetpetal was watching with joy, happy the kit seemed healthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next