Share | 

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:50 am

Timberpelt's eyes flickered over at Lightningpaw as she asked him a question, and was about to open his mouth and reply. It snapped shut immediatly when Brokencreek appeared though, and a frown appeared on his face. I know you dislike my way of moving around in life... But it's not need to be so suspicious for that reason. He thought bitterly, not really liking the fact that he seemed hated by the deputy. "Caught a crow. Could kill it on my own, snagged my claw while trying to hold it down and Burnedface came to my aid and helped me out." he explained, quite simply and neatly, with no further discussion. Flicking his tail he looked at the two with a determination glowering in his eyes.

"Did you catch something?" he asked, studying the two. They were somewhat alike, although he could see several differences that made it obvious they didn't have a closer relationship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Brokencreek nodded briskly and looked at his paw. "Get a medicine cat to check that out." she meowed and padded away, leaping into the undergrowth.

Lightningpaw looked after Brokencreek, sorrow glazing her eyes. She'd be a lot happier if she had a mate. She looked back at Timberpelt her eyes regaining their sparkle. "Oh don't mind Brokencreek she's just lonely." She meowed and smiled at Timberpelt. "You going to continue to hunt? If so do you mind if I accompany you?" She asked, looking quickly at the tom's muscled shoulders before glancing away, wishing that the tom wasn't taken by Burnedface while at the same time wishing to meet a tom apprentice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ThunderClan Territory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4