Share | 

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Timberpelt nodded to Burnedface, returning her morning greeting with a warm smile. "'Morning to you too, sleepyhead. Right you are, it seems both of us overslept slightly." he muttered and yawned. It had been a very late night before he'd finally managed to fall asleep at all. Shrugging he looked out over the lake. "I'd much rather stay up here though." he said bitterly, almost honest. Leading the way, he followed the same path they'd used earlier to get to their little special place. A place I've only shared with about 5 she-cats earlier. He thought with a smirk, although didn't mention it out loud. The less she knew, the better.

Nightkit looked at Aurapaw and growled slightly. "No, as a matter of fact, I didn't. I slept terribly." he said and yawned, showing off his pearly-white teeth. Looking at both the cats, he felt his heart swell happily at the knowledge that he'd succeeded in getting them both out of their nests, without having to do too much. Purring slightly at Lightningpaw's question, he stopped to think. "Mh, let's see... Yeah, I want to know some fighting moves! I'm going to be the mightiest fighter in the entire clan!" he said loudly and puffing out his chest boastfully.

"Of course... Not the plain boring ones. I know how to croach already-" he said and paused, dropping into what seemed to be an instinctive crouch, although with surprisingly good effectivity. "Or this-" he said and paused, using the front paw attack. He used his paw powerfully, delievering a pretending blow to an imaginative enemy. "Nothing like those. Something new, please!" he said, enjoying the position he was in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Lightningpaw nodded watching him surprised that everything seemed to come to him naturally and that he was not half bad. "Alright then. You know those but do you know how to sweep the legs out from under cats while keeping balance?" She asked thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 pm

*Burnedface trotted after Timberfur like a young kit, feeling fresh and like there is no care in the world. Noting his slight sour remark, she furrowed her eye brow but shook it away. Seeing the camp enterance soon after hey left, she sighed. Leaning up against Timberfur a bit, sighing in delight as the began to enter the camp enterance.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorsheart.forumotion.com
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Brokencreek scented Timperpelt and Burnedface as they came toward camp. She gave her fur a good wash and leapt down to them. "Don't go anywhere I would like you both to join hunting patrol." She meowed quickly, stretching again to get rid of any stiffness left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 pm

*Burnedface held back her disappointment and mewed, "Sure, Brokencreek." and smiled weakly. I just want to spend time with Timberfur alone.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Timberpelt smiled at Burnedface and purred loudly. "I doubt I've been happier." he said slowly, even though he knew in his heart he'd been happier loads of times! Lets see... It was this time with the cat named Cornelia. She didn't seem reluctant to carry my kits at all. Went straight to business, that cat. He thought and almost chuckled out at the thought. Letting Burnedface lean at him, he nuzzled her cheek lovingly in return before entering camp.

Timberpelt didn't really bother about Brokencreek splitting them, and shrugged. "Fine." he muttered impatiently. He knew too well he wouldn't hook Brokencreek too quickly, so he didn't bother to try keeping up the charm. Besides, Burnedface would be upset if he flirted with other she-cats in her eye-sight.

Nightkit studied Lightningpaw and flicked his ear slightly at the next remark she came with. "Well, dad didn't teach me that... You see, some cat decided he shouldn't be in the clan no more." he said and frowned, obviously too young to understand the horrors his father had unleashed. "I can keep my balance by standing on my hind legs though! Look!" he said, eager to prove he was good at something. Rising from normal position and using his hind legs to support his weight, he stood tiptoing on his back feet, then settled down.

Looking like he'd just sat down like a human, he watched Lightningpaw. "Can that be used for something?" he said, sitting with his paws on his belly, looking like a squirrel where he sat. "I guess you've got to scoop your opponents legs away, don't you?" he suggested, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Brokencreek dipped her head approvingly and looked toward the apprentice den. "Where is my lazy niece." She murmured slightly impatient. She looked back at Timberpelt and Burnedface for a moment. "I'll be back." She meowed and went to get Lightningpaw.

Lightningpaw nodded with a smile at Nightkit. "Yes well-" She stopped when Brokencreek entered.

Brokencreek looked down at Nightkit and smiled softly. "Sorry but I'm steal Lightningpaw for hunting patrol." She meowed and whisked her tail for her niece to follow as she left.

Lightningpaw looked down at Nightkit, clearly sad she had to leave. "I'll be back okay? We can work more on your growing skill later. I don't have much to teach you though. You seem to know quite a lot!" She purred and left the den.

Brokencreek was waiting by Timberpelt and Burnedface and she looked at Lightingpaw as she padded toward them. "Ready?" She asked the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Nightkit was pricking his ears as Lightningpaw finally spoke up, thinking she'd praise him for his good deeds. However, when Brokencreek explained she'd 'steal' Lightningpaw, he looked quite sulky. "Wait!" he yowled, although his mewl was quite too low. Hissing with anger at being left back in camp, he scampered after the large cats. Appearing by Brokencreek's side, he looked at the deputy. "Why do you have to take her? Besides, I'm good enough to join a hunting patrol too!" he announced, his tail pointing straight into the air and his eyes glowering with excitement.

"I'll bet you anything I'll get a hare at my first attempt! I'll just sneak up from behind like this-" he said and cut off, then leaped forwards while pretending to roar like a lion. "Then I'll cut off it's throat!" he announced, his whiskers twitching and not really realising he'd just exited camp, which wasn't allowed for kits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Brokencreek purred with amusement. "Lets make a deal. As soon as you're apprenticed the first patrol there is you can come." She meowed, hoping the kit wouldn't be to disappionted.

Lightningpaw smiled at Nightkit. "Good pounce!" She purred. She looked at Brokencreek, wishing that Nightkit was an apprentice so that he could go. She had seen the kits moves, he was good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Nightkit put on a pouty face. "I don't want to wait any longer! My dad told me I'd be an apprentice by this time! Why haven't I got my 'paw yet?!" he exclaimed, clearly sour and angry. "I'm more than good enough to do it. I've already been trained at how to hunt. All I need is something to hunt for!" he said, pacing around in circles. "How long do I have to wait?" he said, his voice betraying a hint of agony. at being forced to not attend the hunting patrol, when he'd looked forwards to this day for such a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:48 pm

*Burnedface purred and nuzzled him as well. "I have never been happier." she admitted, telling the truth. Her sweet heart had never experianced such intense lies, just little white lies about her appearance. When Brokencreek came back with Lightningpaw, she turned away from Timberfur and smiled. "Okay, I am ready to go." and began prepare to go.*

Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:26 am

(Wait isn't Nightkit only 3 moons? 3: )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 am

((Yes, he is c: He was trained by his father already in his first moon. His father was a supporter of training kits early, hence why Nightkit was told he would be apprenticed in his third moon Wink))

Timberpelt purred and accepted her nuzzle, although his mind was screaming to make him retrace his pawsteps at once and get away from her ugly, burned face. However, he stood his ground and kept silent, watching urnedface with an interested gaze as she told Lightningpaw and Brokencreek she was ready to leave. His eyes immediatly landed on Nightkit though, and his eyes glowered. Small tom, big heart. he decided and smiled softly, finding it amusing how the kit was using his way of talking to edge around the issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:48 am

Brokencreek openned her mouth but Lightningpaw made sure to talk first. "We must live by the warrior code." She explained as she looked down at him, she could understand his eagerness. "The warrior code says that kits' must be trained at six moons." She meowed quickly as she glanced at Timberpelt smiling at him slightly.

Brokencreek saw Lightningpaw's smile to Timberpelt and held back a hiss of frustration. She did not like Timberpelt, and didn't trust him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevineDelight~
Kit

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 am

Falconheart smiled as he came up behind Nightkit and hissed in his ear softly,"And, if you don't follow the warrior code you will never become a warrior and you will be stuck a kit until you are an elder." He said this with a lie. He smiled and looked up at Timberpelt,"So you are going somewhere?" He asked him politely. Sighing he glanced around and knew there was nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:40 am

Nightkit shrugged and flicked his tail casually, as if to brush off the problem. "Sure, whatever. But it makes sense to train kits earlier, doesn't it? That way, the cats will be stronger and we'll be very much better in fighting than the other clans are!" he said with a hint of frustration caught in is voice. As Falconheart told the little lie though, his eyes flared with fear. "WHAT?! They can't do that! They'd lose many healthy warriors and apprentices if they continue like that!" he hissed and glared at the grown cats. "Fine. I'll go practice my moves in camp." he said sourly, then stomped back into camp without as much as glancing back at the cats he'd just left behind. Determinedly he walked up to a bunch of grass, and with his clever little mind and small paws, he began braiding the grass together, until it was tight and almost solid.

Perfect. As close to a live cat as I can get. he thought and crouched in the defensive position he'd learned from his father, his tail wrapped around his leg and keeping his paws at an even distance to ensure maximal balance. Then, he began attacking the bunch of grass fiercly, biting and kicking and doing every move he'd seen and learned.

Timberpelt smiled softly at Lightningpaw's quick reflection to the problem, and cast a quick glance at Brokencreek. Enjoy being out-spoken by your own relative, now don't you? he thought sarcastically, seeing the furtive and angered loook she was wearing. No matter if she doesn't trust me. All that matters, is that the cats of this clan does. he thought and returned Lightningpaw's smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:16 pm

*Burnedface shuffled her paws, slightly annoyed with how slow the patrol was taking. Turning back to Timberpelt, he seemed like he just wanted a break so she just smiled lovingly towards him. Looking towards Brokencreeh again who seemed to have a harsh globe in her eyes despite her poor mask, covering her hatred to Timberpelt. Shaking it away, she mewed, "Are we ready? My claws are itching to hunt." and smiled.*
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Brokencreek looked away from Timberpelt and instantly a warm smile grew over her face. "Yes lets go." She purred and left camp quickly.

Lightningpaw saw Timberpelt return her smile and her tail flicked back and forth happily.

(WB DX)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm

*Burnedface smiled and began to pad after Brokencreek, constantly scenting fo prey. After a while of not smeliing any signs of prey, she shook her head in annoyance at the lack of prey.*

(WB too! DX)
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Timberpelt studied the group that was coming, judging their skills up to one another. One missing it's eye, another a young apprentice and the third, a cocky deputy. Great. He thought bitterly as the group finally moved on, slightly irritable and tired after last night. As most of the group, he flared his nostrils to take in every scent the forest had to offer, which flooded him instantly. Ferns, several odd-looking herbs and the stale scent of prey. Not catching anything new, he continued along with the group, until a bird fluttered up from the bushes. Preventing the bird from flying anywhere, he realised this had to be a very big crow.

"Lil' help over here?" he yowled, clutching the bird's feet tightly to keep it to the ground. From where he was at though, he couldn't really get in a good killing bite, nor could he adjust his position any further. He was completely locked where he was, but kept being pecked at and hit by the bird's wings, the animal trying hard to take flight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:12 pm

*Burnedface finally saw a juicy mouse but at Timberfur's yowl, it scuttled away. Growling, she pelted to him to see the bird struggling to get away. Quickly and swiftly, she bit it's neck and it fell limp. Smiling in love, she purred, "There you go." and then pelted back into the ferns to possibly find some more prey. Scenting a vole scuttling under a holly bush, she layed low to the ground and let the plants hide her white pelt. Stalking up to it, she quickly judged how far away it wa from her and leaped. Grasping it's throat in her jaws, she bit down and killed it instantly. Despite her missing eye, she was a superb hunter.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:29 pm

As the big bird suddenly went limp and collapsed, he knew some cat had come to help him out. Just in time too, because he was about to let go of the thing. Letting out a 'oof' when the bird landed directly onto his chest, he scrambled out of the bird and frowned at it. Judging by the size of it, it was about the size of a cat. Well-grown thing, isn't it? he thought, pleased with the kill. However, he couldn't help denying that Burnedface had done well as well. Just another skill that will come in handy for our children. he thought and purred slightly, still determined to make her pregnant.

Digging a hole in the ground he buried the crow and continued the hunt along the paths of the forest, using those he thought would be most commonly used to reach the lake. After all, every animal sought water at these days. He found a mouse drinking dew from a leaf, and neared it. However, a clumsy step and he snapped a twig, having just enough time to watch the mouse scuttle off before he cursed loudly, watching the snagged claw left in the twig. Blood poured out and it hurt immensly, a lot more than a wound from wars had done. Frowning he limped back towards where the group had last been, hoping he'd possibly manage to catch something along the way.

((He's quite the bad hunter...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 pm

(Lol!)
(I was planning on her noticing soon but not like too soon. Like after the huntin patrol...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:38 pm

((Sure, I'm just posting his thoughts xP))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:02 pm

(Snow could I play one of Burnedface's kits if she has any? I have plans for him/her >XD)

Lightningpaw saw that Timberpelt was bleeding and hurried towrad him. "What happened?" She asked, surprised.

Brokencreek returned to where Lightningpaw and Timberpelt were,l a rabbit and a vole in her jaws. Hunting has been well for me even in the heat. She thought with surprise. As she looked down at Timberpelt's claw her suprise grew. "What happened here?" She meowed and Lightningpaw shrugged at her. They both looked to Timberpelt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next