ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:54 pm

('Course, that's what I made him be ;P)

Timberpelt looked with deep dismay as she seemed to turn away the mouse, right after telling him she loved them. Shrugging, he realised it would be something about her looks again. "Haven't I told you enough that you're beautiful?" he asked, touching her cheek lightly. "You ARE beautiful. I'm stunned you weren't given a prettier name..." he said and sighed. "We'll have to speak with ...star about getting you a suiting name. Sweetrose... Brightflower..." he said, naming some of the names he found pretty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 pm

*Burnedface sighed and looked up at him with eyes full of mixed emotions. "I know you keep telling me that but for some reason, I can't believe it." sighing, she looked up at home with hopeful eyes and mewed, "It would be a bit better to have a sweeter name but I am proud of my name and I wear it like I wear my face. Incould never shake that image." and purred, letting her tail wrap around her paws.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorsheart.forumotion.com
DevineDelight~
Kit

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:07 pm

(Tries to shake off the urge of wanting Falconheart to interupt them....C: Mwuahah)

Falconheart felt alone again as he sat down in the clearing. His thoughts were not as set on his sister as much anymore. He wish he had some family to talk with. Some cat to love, he thought, his face lit up as he thought about his family is watching over him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Timberpelt nodded in understanding, although he had to admit, he'd never encountered a she-cat that thought she was ugly. "Carry it as a sign of your bravery then. How you can be marked so quickly." he said and sighed. "You're among the bravest cats I've met." he said, sounding quite truthful, even though he knew deep down it was a lie. He'd known braver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:54 pm

*Burnedface smiled and mewed, "Thank you." and here eyes softened and she looked at Timberfur with a new admiration. He is so charming and kind. I... I... Actually love him... Smiling wider, she felt a feeling stirring inside her that she had never felt before.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Timberpelt smiled, happy that he had indeed succeeded at something this day. More than something, hopefully. he thought greedily. If everything goes well, I'll have her twisted around my toe in no time. Then I guess I'll just let her pass on my genes, as every she-cat gets to do. he thought and smiled at the thought of another batch of kits that he'd never teach or raise as a proper father.

"Lets watch the stars for a while before we go back to camp. This place is very good for watching them." he said, and laid down on one of the stones, still slightly heated from the warm sun earlier that day. "If you look closely, you might see one of the StarClan cats running over the sky as well." he murmured, looking at the wide open sky dotted with stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:09 pm

*Burnedface smiled in delight as he smiled widely at her. Laying down on the stone, her pelt brushing his. After what seemed a lifetime of staring at the stars, she rested her head on his shoulder, falling for him before she could think. She loved him. Sighing in delight, she loved his presence.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 pm

((Gonna say they've been there a while and should be returning soon? I don't know what else he can say to charm her x3 At least not here...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 pm

(Yeah, that sounds good! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Timberpelt smiled at her affection, knowing that he'd caught her like a fisher would catch fish in a net. Now all he had to do, was to play his role correctly until she found the point where she announced her undying love for him. Sighing he gave her a nuzzle and studied the sky for a little longer. "I guess we should be getting back. They ought to be wondering where we are at." he said and smiled, getting to his paws. "Race back to camp?" he suggested, a playful glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:27 pm

*Burnedface could feel her face burn when he liked it. Her heart seemed to burst in love for this charming tom. When he mentioned how they should be getting back to camp, she mewed, feeling a bit more daring, "Well, the Clan would probably be sleeping anyways. Maybe we could just sleep out here tonight, right by the lake. No one would probably be missing us until tomorrow." and hoped he would agree. She wanted to confess to him what she thought.*
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Timberpelt smiled, glad she'd suggested just that. "You're right. We won't be missed until dawn." he said and purred, wiggling closer to her so they'd share body warmth. Wrapping his paws around her and sliding his tail around her body, enclosing her in what would have seemed an embrace. Smiling he nuzzled her again, spilling of himself and using every inch of his body to show that he "cared" about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 pm

*Burnedface purred loudy and let him embrace here, loving his company. Movin so she was comfortable, she closed her eyes in bliss.*

(Kind of awkward posting. Want to just fade this to black? Or time skip to dawn?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:45 am

(Very awkward indeed... Fade, perhaps? c: It's up to you, really.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 am

Brokencreek watched as Lightningpaw came into camp with a rabbit and vole. She dipped her head to her niece, pride rushing through her. She stared at the camp entrance awaiting Timberpelt and Burnedface's return. She didn't like to get to sleep until she knew all of her clanmates were safe in camp.

Lightningpaw flicked her tail to Brokencreek in return and padded into the apprentice den, curling up for some sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurapaw
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Aurapaw quickly checked the fresh moss she had placed on her nest and yawned, ready sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Lightningpaw saw a movement and she was instantly became alert. She saw that it was Aurapaw and smiled at her with sleepy relief. "You scared me Aurapaw!" Her purr ending with a yawn. "Well, good night." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurapaw
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 pm

"Good night." Aurapaw muttered to Lightningpaw, half asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 pm

(We can just have a time skip, if people are okay with it. Skip it to dawn?)
Back to top Go down
DevineDelight~
Kit

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:40 pm

(I am okay with it.)

Falconheart yawned as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurapaw
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Aurapaw opened her eyes slowly as she woke up. She got up slowly, yawned, and started grooming before going outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfeather
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:00 am

((Totally fine with it! ^.^))

The rising sun had already lightened the sky already, although Timberpelt hadn't really noticed it before just recently. Blinking awake by the sudden lightness of the scenery, he gave a lick to Burnedface's neck fur before he got to his paws and stretched his body and yawning. It was already dawn, and they should be getting back.

He paused for a while though, settling down on the stones to look over the gorgeous sky that lingered, the orange and blue colors mixing together neatly to create a fantastic effect. Sighing he glanced at Burnedface once, before padding over to her. Not the ugliest I've met, anyway... he decided, as he poked the she-cat softly. "It's time we left, sweetheart." he meowed softly into her ear, not wanting to startle her or anything.

Nightkit had barely awoken in the nursery, the cold, empty nursery where he slept alone these days. His puffy fur sticking out at all sides, he didn't really bother to groom it. Bounding out of the nursery, he stopped to let his eyes adjust to the sun. What a wonderful day to make the apprentices teach me some moves! he decided excitedly and scampered across the clearing, over to the apprentice den.

Poking his tiny head inside, he sniffed cautiously a couple of times, expecting a badger to come running out at any point. "Hello? Apprentices? Aurapaw? Lightningpaw?" He yowled into the den, his voice small and squeaky but leaving an echo inside the den. Finding this really fun, to hear his voice return to him, he mewled once again, and continued meowing in high-pitched notes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurapaw
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:45 am

Aurapaw looked at Nightkit and smiled. "Hi Nightkit. Did you sleep well?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tormenta
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:11 am

*Burnedface felt a beam of light pierce through the trees, shining in her eyes. Feeling a gentle touch from Timberfur, she purred and opened her eyes to see his soft face. Behind his head, was the baby blue sky with stars vanishing in the rising sun. Looking up at him with her comforting blue eye, she purred, "Hello, Timberfur. Good morning." clumsily getting up, she stretched until her joints and muscles shook in effort. Standing back up, she looked at the lake, the murky water reflecting the sky like the sky fall onto the ground. Turning back to the forest, she mewed, "We should probably get to camp now." nuzzling his neck, she purred in love, oblivious to what he had in mind.*
Back to top Go down
Thunderheart
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 pm

"Hey Nightkit." She meowed with a smile though she hadn't slept well and the meowing was giving her a head ache. "What you up to?" She asked, giving him a curious glance before she began grooming her spotted pelt.

Brokencreek had eventually fallen asleep on the cool flat rock. Now sunlight warmed it and she purred with satisfaction. Timberpelt and Burnedface haven't returned yet. She thought a sinking feeling in her chest. Well maybe Timperpelt really does love her. She snorted at the thought. Yeah and maybe hedgehogs fly. She finished her stretching and gave a yawn. She leapt down and looked at the small fresh-kill pile. When they get back it's hunting patrol time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next